الاحصائيات والحالات والوفيات المؤكدة حسب البلد أو الإقليم أو وسيلة النقل
يؤثر الفيروس التاجي COVID-19 على 198 دولة ومنطقة حول العالم و يستمر في حصد الأرواح تباعا في سباق مع العلماء والأطباء لايجاد علاج او لقاح فعال لهذا الفيروس القاتل .فيما يلي الاجصائيات بالارقام وحسب البلد أو الاقليم
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
What are the symptoms of the coronavirus disease
WHO advises people of all ages to take steps to protect themselves from the virus, for example by following good hand hygiene and good respiratory hygiene.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily (e.g., tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles) using a regular household detergent and water.
- Should I go to the hospital if I am sick?
- People who are mildly ill with COVID-19 are able to isolate at home during their illness. You should restrict activities outside your home, except for getting medical care. Do not go to work, school, or public areas. Avoid using public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.
- Can the coronavirus disease spread through drinking water?
- The COVID-19 virus has not been detected in drinking water. Conventional water treatment methods that use filtration and disinfection, such as those in most municipal drinking water systems, should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.
- How long should I stay in home isolation if I have the coronavirus disease?
- Stay at home until instructed to leave: Patients with confirmed COVID-19 should remain under home isolation precautions until the risk of secondary transmission to others is thought to be low. Talk to your healthcare provider: The decision to discontinue home isolation precautions should be made on a case-by-case basis, in consultation with healthcare providers and state and local health departments.
- Who should be tested for the coronavirus disease?
Your doctor will determine if you have signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and whether you should be tested. In the early stages of infection, it is possible the virus will not be detected. For COVID-19, a negative test result for a sample collected while a person has symptoms likely means that the COVID-19 virus is not causing their current illness.